Burning Bridges

By 5:30:00 AM , , , , , , , ,

Be careful what bridges you burn.

When you've walked out the door and ended a relationship, whether it's platonic or romantic in nature, be careful how you handle that door. 
You can close the door. Let them bang. You can even lock it. But don't break off the knob.


And I say this because life is too short to hold grudges. If someone has wronged you. Forgive them and move on. You don't have to be friends, but posting all over social media how much of a terrible person they were isn't the best idea either. 

In addition to life being short, the world in itself is so small. You never know what crazy situation in life will call on you to need that person for something. Life can be funny that way. Today I hate you and tomorrow I need you to save my life. 

I get that it's difficult to even think about. That person hurt you! They don't deserve you. They therefor shouldn't even be in your radar. And to that I say fine! You don't have to think about them. I'm just merely suggesting that you just be careful. 

When a relationship ends, agree to disagree, end the relationship on as best terms as you can. And like I said, you don't have to be homies but at least be strangers that can say hi in passing. If it hurts too much at first, take the time and work at it. 

I'm glad you guys continue to read my blog and Trust Me.. You know I Can't Lie. 

Xoxo Mandizzy
Don't Forget To Comment ;-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments