Popping the Question

By 12:02:00 AM , , , , , ,

Personally, I want to be proposed to at half time during a NY Giants game.  Eli Manning would get down on one knee with the ring on behalf of my new fiancée. I'd say yes; the jumbotron would flash me hugging Eli and my fiancée and I'd probably wake up from the dream at that point. 

Proposals are a big deal! Just as big as the actual wedding for some ladies. So it's uber important that you get it right. And by right, I simply mean that you make it special for her. 

I'm so happy to say that these days men get it. Proposals have become go big or go home with guys creating elaborate schemes and or situations to ask the question.  

I had a good friend that flew his now wife, out to Italy to pop the question. It was over the sunset at a fancy historical restaurant that features gorgeous views. 

Another asked his now fiancée, at the place they had their first date after sending her on a fun scavenger hunt. She thought it was all part of her birthday surprise but never expected him to propose at the end. 

Why am I writing about awesome proposals? Why should you care as a guy?

Most girls dream of their wedding day. It's like a goal in life; To settle down with the one you love for the rest of your life and then celebrate your future together with a giant party also known as a wedding. That moment when you pop the question sticks with them. It'll become more special than any birthday they've had thus far. And every time you get into an argument or you annoy her, she'll think back to that moment and be reminded that you love her. You went out of your way to express that love by asking her to be your wife. 

Don't wing it! If you truly love this girl, and you want to give her the world, you want her to know that you're crazy about her, that she's who you want to spend the rest of your days with... Give her the proposal of her dreams and more. Now if you need help, casually ask her friends and family. Maybe even plan it out with them. Also and most importantly, trust yourself. You know her and you know what she likes. All it honestly takes is a little thought. 

After she's said yes to your amazing proposal, remember to email and thank me because you trusted me and knew I couldn't lie. 

Xoxo Mandizzy

You Might Also Like

0 comments