Stop Being Annoying

By 12:53:00 PM

Five things we can immediately do as women to stop annoying our men. 

Eat off their plates - This is most especially after they offered and you said no. 

Pretend we understand sports - Some of us do, like me. But I am honest with what I don't know about sports and ask questions. I'm not telling Tom that I love watching a home run done by the Chicago Seahawks after they just scored a free throw. 

Get loud in public - I myself had to learn to keep my voice down when I'm upset in public. It's just bad etiquette and now everybody knows your business and that he messed with Trina in high school but forgot to tell you. 

Say nothing's wrong - When something is most definitely not right. Keeping how you feel bottled up inside will not help the situation.  And you may find yourself blowing up about it at a later date. 

And last but not least...

Act like his mother - And by that I simply mean telling him what to do all the time.  Some guys enjoy being told what to do but most do not. You're his significant other and where his own mother fell short, you are not responsible for picking up the pieces. You are his partner in life; that's a different role. 

Hi ladies! I hope you weren't too offended. I myself had to learn to not be that annoying person. I'm only offering advice that I think will forge a stronger relationship but by all means keep doing you if he hasn't complained. But do remember to Trust Me... Because you knew I couldn't lie. 

*Also I could never do an opposite post and list all things men could do to stop annoying their women. The list may never end. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments