Trust Me... I Can't Lie

Believe me, I've tried, but I cannot tell a lie.

My bucket list for 2017 in honor of the last year of my 20's

By 8:17:00 PM


Nothing fancy. I live a pretty decent fairytale life. 


-Get your damn drivers license! Okay this one has been a repeat offender but I live in a major city with public transportation at my doorsteps.

-Shock yourself with how much money you saved by the end of the year. 

-Frown less. Frown lines can happen... even for black people who's skin cannot crack however. 

-Laugh without shame by finding joy in the smallest of pleasures. 

-Obsess over your mom and little brother even more. 

-Love and appreciate the friends who choose you and keep choosing you. 


-Trust Gods timing. He's already worked it out for you. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments